If you ever see my friend – W’ner & Longies

To W’ner & Longies...
You’ll remain my treasure & my pride even if the spot that you stood will soon become empty…
You’ve survived the Great Ordeal, you’ve proven your will to exist despite the daunting viruses. You’ve growth day by day, night by night and produced the ever so delicious long beans that I’ve ever tasted. I showered you with all my love, my care, I sung to you sharing with you my happiness & sorrows… you’ve given me the surprise Harvests once and again, you brightened up my days and even gave seeds for procreation. I’ve come to realised that you did that for a purpose… you did so for your impeding death.. :(
Even though I knew it’s time to let go no matter how much it pierces my heart *Ouch* I can’t. I can’t stop putting the blame of your death on the ‘picker’ whom I believed spread the deadly disease to you while trying to pick your harvest… I know I’m in the state of denial if I still have this glimpse of hope of your recovery…
I just want to say; Don’t leave me yet, I’m not ready to let you go…
*when will i ever be? pOmpy ponders again as usual*

1 Comments:
heartiest condolences to ur W'ner and Longies...
Post a Comment
<< Home