Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm LATE I'm late..

adapted from 'Alice in a wonderland'
i'm late, i'm late, for a very important date, no time to say "hello", "goodbye", I'm LATE I'm LATE I'm LATE...

YES we're late for class but do u have to go on & on & on about it? why waste precious time & complain that we'll be shortchanging our own time when in the first place u're shortchanging us?? *THINK* Let's pause for a moment to think..
"I'm not trying to say I'm easily distracted..." c'mon.. admit it.. in the midst of our counselling process, we're just trying to let u gain more insight...

just trying out.. trying to post something.. help.. why no colour??

3 Comments:

Blogger hipporu said...

pompy... u finally can blog.. haha

12:50 am, August 13, 2005  
Blogger s|LvEr said...

haha.. 1st entry from pompy!

yeah, she's so contradicting herself... oh well.. winmag... what more can i say?

12:55 am, August 13, 2005  
Blogger fUnK-p` said...

pompy pomp pee pee....
hahahhahah!!!!

12:59 am, August 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home