Cobwebs
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
Alrights. I see that this place is seriously gathering and breeding spiders. It's really dusty and quiet in here. Oh well... yes I do know that as a blog rep I should be doing something about it...
But then, I'm only human.. I'm rather 'dry' of new ideas for entries here. Haha. Perhaps this semester just isn't as happening as before? Haha. I don't know.
Anyway, here is the link for the pictures that Cel has taken for the LLD seminar. Thanks Cel! *smiles*
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2107477774
Okay. So... let's see. What is the 'happening' thing in OT now? The newbies of OT? Haha. Have yet to meet the new year ones... so for those of you who have met the new cohort... any comments/opinions? Haha.
Alrights. I see that this place is seriously gathering and breeding spiders. It's really dusty and quiet in here. Oh well... yes I do know that as a blog rep I should be doing something about it...
But then, I'm only human.. I'm rather 'dry' of new ideas for entries here. Haha. Perhaps this semester just isn't as happening as before? Haha. I don't know.
Anyway, here is the link for the pictures that Cel has taken for the LLD seminar. Thanks Cel! *smiles*
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2107477774
Okay. So... let's see. What is the 'happening' thing in OT now? The newbies of OT? Haha. Have yet to meet the new year ones... so for those of you who have met the new cohort... any comments/opinions? Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home