Monday, September 05, 2005

it's time to count your blessings.. (",)




Break week ended. It’s the start of the stressful school days.. *as if the break week was not stressful at all!! I’ve got 6 huge, juicy PIMPLES now happily growing on my face as result of the ‘break’ week*

Still, I was glad to be back to school. Today was the 2nd day of my 20th year. I went to school just like the normal school days, but the experience I’d today was SPECIAL, all thanks to ZQ group. I didn’t really expect them to celebrate my birthday for me today.. though I know they would someday somehow.. I always thought they’ll celebrate mine with Sil’s.. so I guessed it to be sometime this week *hmm.. De javu.. I think I said this before..Gosh! I said that to ceyu that day, on the bus! & she did said something about today..opps!!! I entirely forgotten about it..all thanks to the CREATIVITY assignment [which made me feel like I’m a primary school kid doing art and crafts] and me having to juggle my time to help out @ mummy’s [if u know what I meant]*

Haha.. well, think it’s a blessing in disguise, cos I did had a good laugh at myself today.. firstly, was the cake that jun was carrying.. though initially I was inquistie & wanted to prompt.. but I soon stop cos I believe in not prompting if people didn’t want to tell.. * geez.. actually it’s the CAT lah.. it got me all distracted (scared out of my wits?)* next, I was so naïve to believe that PPC wanted to see me, my ai ren & sil. I was lead to PPC office to discover that it was… *phew! Luckily no need to see PPC!!* thank you ZQ, Rui, Ceyu, Irene too for that little surprise..

Slow rite? *like the comic*

Okie.. for the kaypoh: I received my 1st adidas product! Aaaaaaaahhhh… but it’s sleeveless.. gosh.. pompy’s gonna show her elephant limb!!! *vomit* but I really liked it.. Dear ZQ, I loved it as much as I love u all… hmm.. guess the present will be showcased in pompy’s collection in the wardrobe.. :P

Previously, a couple of my friends asked me what do I want or need.. this set me pondering.. *ha! pompy-ponderous-parahippocampus can ponders!* I realized that I’m really blessed – with my family, my friends showering me with their care & concern.. *count ur blessing!! U’ll realize that u own plenty!!*

Food for thought: what can I do in return? What can I give on my part to maintain or even improve the relationships that I now have? *pompy stars to ponder again*

1 Comments:

Blogger hipporu said...

wah... so long a post.. ha.. glad u like it.. ha.. me, min, hui n jun chose it lehz.. ha..

9:57 pm, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home