Class Blog
Hello Everyone!
It was brought to my attention by Wanru that NOT everyone is part of class blog.. unfortunately. And I thought I had solved that problem ages ago... Don't know what on earth went wrong blah blah blah...
Okay, so anyway, I am now seeking everyone's help to inform those NOT part of class blog to join us ASAP! I've sent out the invitation to join us many times already.. but it seems... I dunno what on earth is happening. So please... help out your fellow friends okay?
People who are not part of slearp!:
1. Ho Suet Ming
2. Elisa Chong
3. Soh Yanming
Okay... so please help these people asap okay? Thanks....
It was brought to my attention by Wanru that NOT everyone is part of class blog.. unfortunately. And I thought I had solved that problem ages ago... Don't know what on earth went wrong blah blah blah...
Okay, so anyway, I am now seeking everyone's help to inform those NOT part of class blog to join us ASAP! I've sent out the invitation to join us many times already.. but it seems... I dunno what on earth is happening. So please... help out your fellow friends okay?
People who are not part of slearp!:
1. Ho Suet Ming
2. Elisa Chong
3. Soh Yanming
Okay... so please help these people asap okay? Thanks....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home